Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) are an integral part of a student’s schooling life. At SAPS, our CCAs are guided by the following objectives:
1) Anthonians strengthen their character and live out the school vision of being the best that they can be to make the world a better place through their CCA involvement.
2) Anthonians develop non-academic knowledge, skills, values and attitudes.
Co-Curricular Activities focus on the development of specific knowledge, skills and values based on the student’s choice of CCA. Participating in a CCA enables students to discover their interests and talents while providing a platform for students from diverse backgrounds to interact and form lasting friendships.
CCAs provide many opportunities for authentic and experiential learning. Through CCA participation, Anthonians will develop and demonstrate:
- leadership and teamwork
- friendship and belonging
- a spirit of service to the community
- knowledge, skills and values related to their chosen CCA, which allow students to experience accomplishment and success
- core values, social and emotional competencies and 21st century competencies
The school offers the following CCAs: